Old Arcata Road Service
Call ahead to schedule a ride between the designated pick-up locations shown on the map. Either the pick-up or drop-off location must include one of the blue stops along Old Arcata Rd between Sunny Brae and Freshwater Corners. A blue stop to a blue stop and a blue to purple stop is permitted, but a purple to purple is not.
You will be picked up by a “Dial-a-Ride” mini-bus or a City Cab, depending on route optimizations.
Schedule a Ride
Reservations must be made at least a day in advance, before 3pm.
Hours of Service
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
No weekend service.
Pay with Token Transit App or cash.
- Can I take the service from HSU to Eureka?
- No, a pickup or drop-off needs to include a location along Old Arcata Rd., from Sunny Brae to Freshwater Corners at a designated location.
- If I’m with my friend, or have a child, do we both have to pay a fare?
- No, one fare would be required if you made the reservation together.
- What is the minimum age to ride transit?
- The minimum age is 10
- Do I need to reserve my return trip as well the day before?
- Yes, your return trip needs to be booked at the same time you make your reservation. If your return trip is running late, call 707-442-4555 as soon as possible.
- 75 Greenwood Heights
- 7650 Myrtle Avenue
- 7882 Myrtle Avenue
- 1836 Old Arcata Rd
- 1610 Arcata Rd.
- 4th/5th & H, Eureka
- Arcata Transit Center
- HSU Library Circle
- HTA, 2nd & V, Eureka