Call (707) 442-4555 to schedule your ride, then provide the following information:
- Your first and last name
- The date of your requested trip
- Your preferred pick-up and return times
- Your origin and destination addresses and phone numbers at those locations (including building name and specific drop-off and pick-up information). If a medical appointment, include the name of the doctor and the suite number. Phone number and address will be provided to personnel, as needed.
- If you’ll be traveling with an attendant, companion, or service animal
- If you or anyone accompanying you will be traveling using a wheelchair, scooter, or other equipment
- Any other information the driver should know to help you travel
- Buses with ramps or kneeling features to assist riders who use wheelchairs and other mobility devices or have difficulty getting up and down the bus steps
All requested pick-ups must be made before 6:30pm Monday – Friday, and 5:00pm on Saturday. Drivers will only be able to make one stop. Each time you get into the cab, it will count as a separate trip and require new tickets. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance, 7 days a week, 8:00am to 5:00pm. You MUST schedule your ride 24 hours in advance, and be ready to go when the vehicle arrives.
For example: If your negotiated “ready time” is 8:00 a.m., your 30-minute “Pickup Window” is 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. You will need to be ready to board at 8:00 a.m. By being ready when the vehicle arrives, you help keep everyone’s trips on schedule.